Composite decks bring together the best qualities of wood and plastic to create a longer lasting alternative to wood.
Plastic shields the wood from moisture and insect damage, preventing rotting and splintering. Wood protects the plastic from UV damage while providing a natural, attractive look and feel. The result is decking and railing products that require only periodic cleaning to stay beautiful for years to come - no need for sanding, staining or painting, ever.
Composite decks enjoy the beauty of wood and the durability of plastic. However, not all composite decks are the same. The industry is riddled with inferior product that does not deliver the manufacturers' durability claims. There is only one brand of engineered decking that EXOVATIONS® has found to have proven product quality and durability backed by a 25-year limited stain and fade warranty.
EXOVATIONS® is proud to be a TrexPRO® PLATINUM certified contractor. We exculsively use Trex® Transcend® decking products, as Trex created the composite decking category, revolutionalized the industry and remains the leading brand in both quality and durability.
Trex Transcend® is the only engineered deck product available that has overcome ALL of the problems associated with composite decking including, cracking, staining, rotting, molding, color fading, and the inability to clean surfaces, just to name a few.
Trex Transcend is engineered with a low-sheen, high-traffic technology that makes it last decades longer than any other product on the market. Ninety-five percent of all material used in Transcend® is reused plastic shopping bags, reclaimed wood, used pallets and sawdust, making it both a durable and earth friendly product.
Trex Transcend decking materials are thoroughly tested for environmental and durability conditions as well as sturctural properties and installation techniques to ensure compliance with International Residential Codes (IRC) and International Building Codes (IBC).
• 25-Year Limited Stain & Fade Warranty. A guarantee virtually unheard of with any other decking product.
• Each board is protected on three sides with a protective shell, which is 2 to 3 times thicker than an competitive offerings. The underside of the board breathes to avoid the surface separation some competitors suffer.
• The Trex Transcend shell is virtualy indestructable and protects the exposed surfaces.
• Requires no sanding, staining or painting...ever! Hassle-free maintanence includes occasionaly soap and water cleaning.
• The proprietary formulation of Trex Transcend offers low-sheen - avoiding the "plastic" look of competitive offerings.
• Will not rot, warp, crack or splinter.
• WIll bend to create curves and patterns.
• Real wood grain patterns offer the beauty of wood, but with decades more life.
• WIll not deteriorate due to harsh weather or insects.
• Splinter-free and has excellent traction, even when wet.
• Contains no toxic chemicals or perservatives.
• Resists damage from moisture and sunlight, making it the natural choice for pools, hot tubs and spas.
• Available in a wide range of colors and finishes to suit any style.
• Environmentally friendly, as composite decking is made from reclaimed plastic and wood.
Rich, saturated color is engineered right into the board. With so many color options, you will sure to find one that suits your style and your home. The unique streaking and diverse color ranges combine to create a rich, realistic hardwood appearance. Best yet, the color will last the lifetime of the deck without fading, scratching, staining or collecting mold.
EXOVISION™ allows clients to see what their home will look like with their new deck through EXOVISION. If the client decides to use EXOVATIONS contractors for the renovation, the EXOVISION fee will be deducted from their price.learn more
Check out our customer deck installation reviews and browse through some before and after deck photos to get a better idea of our work.
If you would like to learn more about installing Deckbrella for your home, contact us today!request quote