Bungalow Portico Style
With its Craftsman-style beams, featuring a center arched beam, and square tapered columns, the Bungalow portico style will definitely add that “WOW” factor to your home.
Features of the Bungalow Portico Style
- Gable Style Portico
- Vaulted, Cedar Tongue-and-Groove Ceiling
- Arched PVC Beam; Hardie® Porch Beams Shingle
- Cedar Soffit
- 2, PVC 12" to 8" Tapered Square Columns
- 2, PVC 12" to 8" Tapered Square Half Columns
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Eyebrow
- Shingle Roofing to match existing roof
- Options include Stone Column Bases, Railings, Gutters and Electrical.
Add Character to Your Home
With A Bungalow Style Portico
See your new Front Porch Before You Commit with EXOVISION™
EXOVISION™ allows clients to see what their home will look like with their new front portico before they commit to a contract. Clients consult with our renovation experts to decide on the best porch options for their home. They can then get a preview of what their renovated home will look like through EXOVISION. If the client decides to use EXOVATIONS contractors for the renovation, the EXOVISION fee will be deducted from their price.
Check out our customer porch reviews and browse through some front portico before and after photos to get a better idea of our work. If you would like to learn more about installing a portico or front portch on your home, contact us today!