When your roof is leaking due to age or storm damage, you need a qualified, full-service residential roofing specialist to solve those roofing problems quickly.
In business for more than twenty years, EXOVATIONS® is Georgia’s trusted roofing contractor. We use only the highest quality residential roofing systems to protect and add beauty to your home.
Diagnosing Your Roof Problems
Whatever the cause of the leak, if water gets in, it can damage deck boards, shorten the life of your roof, and create unsightly stains and damage to your interior ceilings. EXOVATIONS' roofing experts will examine your roof without causing additional damage to existing shingles. And there is never any charge for us to come out and take a look—our roof inspections are performed at no charge.
Do Your Shingles Look
Our Expert Blog explains the 3 things you can do to protect yourself and your home.
When You Need A New Roof
- We will protect landscaping, decks, heat pumps, air conditioner compressors, and other exterior features.
- We will inspect and replace damaged roof decking and flashing.
- Your roof replacement will include installation of an ice and water shield, new underlayment, new J-Style drip edges and vent pipe boots.
- Our certified installers apply your new shingles, ventilation, and ridge caps shingles per the manufacturer's specifications.
- After the roof is installed, we use magnets to make sure all nails are removed from around the home.
- We remove and dispose of old shingles, underlayment, damaged roof decking, and other debris.
How Much Should A New Roof Cost?
The price for your roof will depend on factors like the size of your roof and the materials you select, but our price quote will be clear, detailed and easy to understand. All roofing quotes from EXOVATIONS are free of charge and we offer a competitive price guarantee.
For full transparency, if you plan to make an insurance claim to cover the cost of your new roof, you will be the primary contact for your insurance adjustor and all checks from your insurer will be made out to you.
Payment Options for
Your New Roof
How to Select the Best Roofing Product for your Home
At EXOVATIONS, we will replace your roof with one that will not only last, but that will also enhance the appearance of your home. We carry a full line of 3-tab shingles and architectural shingles to complement all styles of homes.
It might be appealing when comparing the estimate of an unlicensed, uninsured and non-bonded contractor to one who has those credentials. I like to look at it this way: if a contractor doesn't follow the law (or good business practices) in being licensed, insured or bonded, what else is he or she cuttting corners on? If something goes wrong, it's you who will be paying the price."