The Georgian Porch utilizes a shed style roof which involves a single sloping roof surface that attaches to the house wall on the high end and to support posts on the low end.
Features of the Georgian Porch Style
This roof type works best with narrow porches, because if the porch is too deep the house's roof line will look unusually high.
- Shed style roof
- Flat beadboard ceiling with crown molding
- Porch constructed with fiber cement siding, fiber cement soffit and fascia, fiber cement wrapped porch beam, and fiber cement lap siding
- Square PVC columns and square half columns pre-finished metal standing seam roof
- Painted in a color palette to flow with the rest of the home
- Options include Railings, Gutters and Electrical