Front Porch Decorative Options
Create even more curb appeal by adding decorative details to your new portico.
Once you've selected the porch style you want for your home's front entry, you can create even more curb appeal by adding any or all of the following options:
- Roof Material & Color: choose from 3-tab shingles, architectural shingles, each in several color options. For a metal shed roof, select either cooper or metal which can be painted in any color you choose.
- Decorative Posts & Columns: can be simple or elaborate, small or large. It all depends on the look you want and what the size of your porch can both visually and structurally accommodate. For some porches, posts or columns are needed for support, and for others they can added for ornamentation.
- Arches: help add depth and decorative styling to your porch.
- Dormer Window: a vertical window projecting from the slope of a roof; usually provided with its own roof.
- Pedestals: the base or support of the porch posts or columns that add a decorative look to your home. Can be constructed from several materials including, brick, stone, siding or stucco.
- Ornamental Brackets: Projecting support members found under eaves or other overhangs; may be plain or decorated.
- Exposed Rafters: The sloping members of a roof upon which a roof covering is placed. Rafters are given specific names largely according to their location and use.
- Handrails & Railings: can be used with or without stairs and come in several design and material options.
- Stone Accents: can be used for a front porch stoop, landing, column pediments or stairs.
- Replacement Front Entry Door: Sometimes a new front entry porch makes the existing front door of a home seem out of place with the new design. Whether it's changing from a single door to a double door or replacing the door style, we have many options that will suit the style and design of your new front porch.
Ready to Start Your Porch EXOvation?
Schedule An Appointment Today!
See your New Porch before You Commit With EXOVISION™
View Our Work
Check out our customer porch installation reviews and browse through some before and after porch photos to get a better idea of our work.
If you would like to learn more about installing a porch for your home, contact us today!