The Traditional Porch utilizes a flat roof style which is low pitch roof commonly found in traditional architecture.
Features of the Traditional Porch Style
- Modified torch down roof
- Flat beadboard ceiling with crown molding
- Porch constructed with fiber cement siding, fiber cement soffit and fascia, fiber cement wrapped porch beam, and fiber cement lap siding
- Round Polycast columns and round half Polycast columns
- Painted in a color palette to flow with the rest of the home
- Options include Railings, Gutters and Electrical.
Add Character to Your Home
With A Traditional Style Portico
See your New Front Porch before You Commit With EXOVISION™
EXOVISION™ allows clients to see what their home will look like with their new front portico before they commit to a contract. Clients consult with our renovation experts to decide on the best porch options for their home. They can then get a preview of what their renovated home will look like through EXOVISION. If the client decides to use EXOVATIONS contractors for the renovation, the EXOVISION fee will be deducted from their price.
View Our Work
Check out our customer porch reviews and browse through some front portico before and after photos to get a better idea of our work. If you would like to learn more about installing a portico or front portch on your home, contact us today!