Ask about our 0% interest financing options...
The Traditional Porch utilizes a flat roof style which is low pitch roof commonly found in traditional architecture.
Features of the Traditional Porch Style
- Modified torch down roof
- Flat beadboard ceiling with crown molding
- Porch constructed with fiber cement siding, fiber cement soffit and fascia, fiber cement wrapped porch beam, and fiber cement lap siding
- Round Polycast columns and round half Polycast columns
- Painted in a color palette to flow with the rest of the home
- Options include Railings, Gutters and Electrical.