The Williamsburg Porch utilizes a gable roof which is a triangular-shaped roof where the triangle is wider than it is tall.
Features of the Williamsburg Portico Style
A gable roof overhangs the sides of the porch, allowing it to let water run off the roof. This porch roof easily fits a deep porch if desired, and can easily cover a larger area without compromising the roof's strength. Support posts reinforce the two roof ends not attached to the house.
- Gable style roof
- Flat beadboard ceiling with crown molding
- Porch constructed with fiber cement siding, fiber cement soffit and fascia, fiber cement wrapped porch beam, and fiber cement lap siding
- Square PVC columns and square half columns
- Architectural dimensional shingles
- Painted in a color palette to flow with the rest of the home
- Options include Railings, Gutters and Electrical.